Our mission is to prepare students to be successful in high school, college and careers. We do this through consistent implementation of rigorous & relevant instruction for all students, developing strong relationships with students, parents, staff and community members and integrating technology across the curriculum. We believe that with good foundational skills, and a commitment to hard work, all students are able to succeed in high school, attend college and embark on a career of their choice.
Our goals are aligned with CUSD goals as outlined in the LEA plan:
1. All students will reach high standards, at a minimum, attaining proficiency or better in Reading and Mathematics by
2. All limited-English proficient students will become proficient in English and reach high academic standards, at a
minimum attaining proficiency or better in reading/language arts and mathematics.
3. By 2012-2013, all students will be taught by highly qualified teachers.
4. All students will be educated in learning environments that are safe, drug-free, and conducive to learning.
5. All students will graduate from high school.